Popular Fashion, Travel and Lifestyle blogger located here in LA, is looking to hire an Executive/Administrative Assistant to support day to day operations/scheduling. In this role, you will serve as the main contact for administrative organization including handling confidential information with integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with internal team and external partners.
- Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate and prepare correspondence.
- Log and drive completion of key deliverables, provide follow up for outstanding tasks, direct completion of conflicting priorities, and resolve any issues efficiently
- Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, and expense reports
- Schedule, organize, prepare materials for personal and team meetings and other group events
- Manage meeting reservations, room-setups, audio-visual needs, material transportation, and catering
- Communicate with showrooms/brands regarding influencer partnerships
- Managing, organizing, and updating samples/gifting inventory
- Assist with running personal errands/tasks
- Additional administrative duties as needed
Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience with prior experience being an Assistant
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Comfortable wearing many hats
- Flexibility with schedule including working some nights and weekends
- Interest/experience working with Fashion or Lifestyle a plus!