24 Seven is partnering with their sportswear client based in Beaverton, OR to find them an Expert on Demand to join their team in this long-term contracted role with benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k). This is a fully remote role. Brief details are below.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an Expert on Demand who will provide a premium service experience! We communicate via 1:1 messaging within the App. This person’s goal will be to drive consumer retention and reengagement of our Members while simultaneously delivering by the measurable expectations of this business. We will maintain product expertise across all categories and proficiency in both pre and post purchase process. You will engage with Members directly and strengthen their relationship with the Brand. This individual must also communicate effectively with teammates, leaders, and cross-functional partners. You will work with a variety of systems and tools to facilitate a seamless consumer journey in-app.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
Along with serving consumers, we will also provide the management team with insights gained from consumers, offering feedback related to key contact drivers, friction points, products, athletes, and trends. You’ll participate in the development of new strategies targeting growing engagement and encouraging community while maintaining a positive representation
A typical day consists of fielding inbound contacts and maintaining a live messaging channel. Contact types may be either pre or post purchase. You will be engaging with each Member in conversation to provide the best possible service. You will observe trends and communicate across your peers to ensure alignment. You will also attend weekly team meetings to stay up to date on policies and processes.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
This person will be working within a team environment reporting to one of the Support Managers. You’ll partner with our territory teams to build outstanding and exciting experiences for select Members. You'll also work cross-functionally to provide relevant consumer insight and feedback.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications or marketing or an additional 2 years of equivalent industry-related business experience in lieu of degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including experience navigating the internet and using PC and Windows-based software (Microsoft Office)
• Ability to read, speak and understand English
• Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and/or in a diverse team environment
• Proven strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail
• Excellent team and customer service orientation