Job descriptionFlagship Store Manager
Our client, a growing and evolving company, is looking for a Store Manager to lead their team!
This role is located in Detroit, MI.
Somerset location $85K
The role of the Store Manager is to oversee all aspects of the store business and uphold brand values to foster an enriched environment for both employees and guests.
The manager works with determination to ensure that every interaction, large or small, is carried out with consistent energy, consideration and excellence. They actively work to spread joy each day by bringing their authentic self to work, sharing their smile, and embracing change as an opportunity to grow.
- Consistently provide a world class hospitality experience for all guests through the support, feedback, and development of your store team.
- Set the example of guest experience and floor leadership expectations
- Leads by example by executing CRM expectations, while ensuring the store achieves community building expectations.
- Maintain a proactive selling culture that focuses on building long term relationships in relation to the company’s brand values.
- Be an exceptional role model for all store functions by meeting or exceeding expectations in execution of SOPs, floor leadership, people development and operational expectations.
- Skilled at understanding each team members development level in accountabilities, leveraging training and development to progress individuals through their career.
- Use 20% of the week to focused on community and business development opportunities within local market to generate leads and open opportunities for community engagement, local events, and high value orders.
- Connects to internal and external contacts to drive engagement in events and activations in their market.
- Hosting in-store and out of store events and activations to drive incremental revenue, new guest acquisition and build brand awareness.
- Proactively networks and recruits talent that will support consistent store performance and diversity of the store team.
- Hires store employees with skills and values that exemplify brand values and availability ensuring needs of the business are met.
- Accountable for store operational tasks such as: daily scheduling, time off, and payroll matters for all store associates
- Passionate about creating Community internally and externally.
- Internally that means supporting the development of your team to achieve their goals.
- Externally that means driving engagement opportunities within the local market.
- Have achieved success previously as a Store Manager at a service focused retail brand.
- Natural networkers and relationship builder
- Previous success in leading operations
- Someone who believes in the leadership principles of putting their team first
- Action oriented, driving for results
- Curious and optimistic
- Flexible and adaptable to a high-change environment
- Willing to work nights and weekends
- 1st Interview (Screening)- will be conducted by HR
- 2nd interview (Technical)- will be with the Regional Manager
- Case Study- will be with Regional, Director of Retail, Director of HR, Director of Brand Experience (24 hours given to complete case study and then 1 hour to present to panel)