Our client is looking for a Footwear Designer that will be working on a multi-month project. This person will be responsible for a creation of unique color & material styles that address consumer, retailer and company needs.
· With the guidance of the Team Head, creation/updating of line arts and Footwear graphics
· Provide market research and design trend analysis
· Detail specifications through standardized Design packages
· Support the development of a negotiation and consensus approach with development counterparts to achieve optimum design value and commerciality
· Enter designs into product management data system
· Deliver design deliverables in adherence to product creation timeline
· Collaborate the conceptualization of Key Account Theme Packages: using graphics, color and material applications that are trend relevant
· Minor updates of CADs to represent changes in construction
· Understand inline products, strategies and marketing plans with the ability to effectively present with support to internal and external parties if necessary.
· Prepare design review presentations
· Creatively apply problem-solving skills with development team to achieve successful product outcomes