Job descriptionFootwear Handbag Designer
A Los Angeles based fashion company is looking for a Freelance Footwear and Handbag Designer, ideally women's category.
This is a remote freelance role.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2-3 years’ accessory design and development experience
• Experience designing for manufacturing
• Exceptional sense of style, fabric, seasonal, color and technical knowledge
• Creative and innovative design and conceptualization ability
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Ability to build collaborative relationships across departments and with vendors
• Capacity to anticipate change based on events and adapt quickly
•You will work collaboratively with the Design Director to develop initial concepts.
•Must have strong use of Adobe Illustrator
• Strong understanding of manufacturing footwear and handbags.
•We are seeking a motivated and creative individual who shows strong passion and is current with the design market.
Please submit resume & portfolio for consideration!