Job descriptionOur client, a leading fashion brand specializing in rtw and accessories, is seeking a Freelance Account Executive to support their Accessories team on all off price accounts.
This is a freelance opportunity that will be at least until the end of 2023, with strong potential to go permanent.
Hybrid in-office/wfh schedule: M/F wfh; Tu/W/Th in-office
Compensation: $45-50/hr (dependent on experience)
Who You Are:
You are a results-driven account executive with strong communication skills, who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are a multi-tasker and team player who can work collaboratively. You have deep knowledge of the performance accessories off-price business with a firm understanding of retail math.
What You’ll Do:
• Maintain and cultivate strong relationships with Off-Price accounts across the US
• Analyze style selling on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis with accounts in order to identify opportunities to drive business.
•Drive and present in seasonal market appointments
You’ll Need to Have:
• 3-4 years of experience in wholesale sales or Off Price, Accessories experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills and firm understanding of retail math
• Strong communication skills both internally and externally, able to respond effectively to both client and division needs
• Thorough knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and relative fashion industry systems such as Micro Strategy, RLM, Skypad
• Dynamic presentation skills
• High level of organizational and time management skills