Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handle all administrative tasks and provide diversified administrative assistance to the Vice President
- Typing general correspondence, internal memorandum, reports, etc.
- Answering phones, taking detailed messages, screening calls taking action, etc.
- Managing and scheduling calendar
- Monitoring email for time sensitive items
- Sorting and reviewing mail on a daily basis
- Arranging travel and creating itineraries
- Managing and preparing expenses
- Organizing business documents in preparation for meetings
- Manage presentations and new employee orientations including agendas, booking of hotels, flights and restaurants, lunches, conference rooms, etc.
- Assist in PowerPoint presentation formatting
- Coordinate large staff meetings and conference calls
- Prepare and manage meeting card expenses
- Maintain and update retailer and field contact lists
- Coordinate conference rooms
- Order product and maintain product closet
- Manage and maintain departmental equipment
- Order office supplies
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Position requires 3+ years of administrative experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent organizational, communication and computer skills required
- Individual must have good writing skills and ability to exercise professional discretion and judgment
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint