Job descriptionOur client is a global footwear brand loved by people of all ages.
- Perform office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals, arranging meetings and conferences, etc.
- Review drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage
- Answer questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Prepare expense reports and purchase orders and maintains office supplies
- Update organizational charts
- Respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems
- Coordinates a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements
- Work with internal/external contacts for venue requirements and selection, room set-up, catering, and materials delivery.
- Utilize computer skills to create high quality graphic and text presentations
- Maintain and update on going reports or databases.
- 2 years of experience in an administrative support capacity.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must be able to go into the office in NYC five days a week