Our client is a culture icon in the food & bev industry having created some of the most popular campaigns in the last few decades. They are hiring Community Manager to work across several of their brands. You will also take part in some new initiatives involving NFT's.
• Duration: Immediately through end of August
• Hours: 40 hour weeks, possibility for overtime (REMOTE)
• Rate: $35-45/hr
Community Manager – Job Description
They are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join their team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Day-to-day stewardship and engagement with consumers across all our social media and digital touchpoints – including but not limited to posting, uploading content, commenting, liking, retweeting, and other platform specific engagement opportunities that develop.
• Additional Day-to-day tasks consist of working with a cross-functional group with the Content Studio Social Media Team across strategic planning, creative development, trafficking, optimization, reporting and analysis
• Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
• Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
• Diligently follow social media product updates and offerings and serve as the definitive expert in the space
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology & social media trends
• 3+ years experience working in Social Media, either on the agency, publisher or brand side with an ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of major Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat).
• Strong understanding of how all social platforms work - including emerging platforms
• Proficient quantitative skills, including understanding of Facebook insights, Twitter Analytics, and experience with third party analytics vendors
• High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
For consideration please share your most recent resume.