Freelance Duration: 90 Days
Location: Remote – Will be working with NY team and clients in Korea. Will need to be on late afternoon/evening (Depending on location) calls with the client in Korea.
Our client is a renowned company presenting groundbreaking solutions across the globe. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
As the Creative Director, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity.
• Create and implement highly creative and strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity
• Drive integration of art direction and design to different media channels, including digital, print, and video
• Establish strategic and compelling content across multiple social and digital platforms by leveraging creative visual concepts
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including Digital Strategists, Producers, and Copywriters
• Provide strategic and creative recommendations and offer new ideas, concepts, and designs to continuously drive new business opportunities
• Achieve the brand’s objectives and adhere to financial policies and procedures in relation to plans and budgets
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven Creative Director experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite