Experiential Designer/ Art Director Overview:
The Experiential Designer/ Art Director is responsible for translating a concept into a three dimensional space design, developing fabrication drawings and following through final production and installation.
Experiential Designer/ Art Director Responsibilities:
- Ability to lead design of a project from concept to completion.
- Developed understanding of a three dimensional space and construction.
- Ability to multitask, work on multiple projects, and meet client deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Having a cooperative and collaborative attitude and maintaining composure during high stress situations.
- Working closely with the internal team to develop the aesthetic, design the space, and determine feasibility.
- Communicating designs clearly and effectively to a client through verbal and visual means.
Experiential Designer/ Art Director Qualifications:
- BA / BS degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or Industrial Design
- 3 – 5 years of experience at an experiential or events agency required
- Knowledge of a variety of 3D modeling and rendering software
- Knowledge of building standards and interior design standards.
- Experience in construction documentation and construction administration.
- Experience working on an experiential production from concept through installation.
- Experience in retail is a plus.