Marketing Technology Manager Overview:
The Marketing Technology Manager must have prior experience implementing and running omnichannel marketing activations that leverage customer data platforms and be familiar with basic technical requirements needed for communication channel implementation across email, SMS, mobile push, social and more. The Marketing Technology Manager will work in tandem with the DDx Marketing Managers, IT teams, Analytics teams, and various internal business partners.
Marketing Technology Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of the data being collected and work with the Marketing Activation and Analytics teams to determine how best to leverage the data available for activations, optimize the collection of data, and identify any missing data needs for future activations or analysis efforts.
- Work with our external agencies Solutions Architect to provide expertise regarding the data available to aid in complex multi-touch journey building and dynamic email builds.
- Work with necessary internal teams to collect and define use cases or business requirements needed to support enhancements and/or updates.
- Work with IT Teams to provide business requirements needed to support enhancements or updates.
- Work to submit necessary JIRA tickets with required backlog forms to support enhancements or updates.
- Work with the Marketing and Analytics Teams to help define business requirements needed for enhancements and backlog requests.
Marketing Technology Manager Requirements:
- 5-7 years in a Technical Product Manager, Project Manager or MarTech role and the ability to apply this knowledge to empower the marketing activation team.
- Experience with B2B MarTech implementation a strong plus.
- Can manage full technology implementations end to end that affect multiple source systems, including but not limited to: SAP, CDP/DDx, SFMC, SFCC/DW, Mosaic, App, etc.
- Experience using collaboration tools including JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with IT team to clarify user stories, lead user acceptance testing, resolve issues and remove impediments that might be preventing the team from achieving its sprint goal.