Job descriptionOur client is a fast growing, innovative beauty brand.
- Manage the Office
- Manage A/V for conference rooms and meetings
- Track and maintain electronic equipment in-office
- Devise systems to keep track of mail, filing and supplies
- Order and coordinate office food and beverage
- Own vendor relationships for shipments, couriers, cleaning, managing repairs, etc.
- Shipping and receiving packages
- Managing office access for the team for in-person office visits
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed
- Work with Product Development/Marketing teams for all product-related freight including packing, shipping, cleanup
- 2+ years of proven team support and administration experience in a fast-growth company
- Experience in a start up environment
- Tech savvy
- Experience in the beauty industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred