Job descriptionProgram Manager (Broadcasting/Entertainment) Overview
The Linear Playout & Distribution Program Manager will be responsible for establishing structure, driving results, and reporting status on programs across the portfolio. This PM will produce weekly status reports while managing issues, risks to ensure successful and on-time program delivery. They will work in coordination with the team leads and team members to successfully manage and complete program deliverables. The Program Manager will support the team leads in driving the program on a day-to-day basis on behalf of the Steering Committee.
Program Manager (Broadcasting/Entertainment) Responsibilities:
• Liaise with Steering committees, Senior Executives, VPs, Directors, program sponsors and strategic partners
• Ensure program delivery is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of Global strategic objectives
• Communicate status reporting to leadership (program milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues).
• Establish frameworks and structure in any situation that lacks organization.
• Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
• Manage the day-to-day program activities and resources, and chair team meetings.
• Act as an advocate for Tech Transformation in applying methodology, processes, and tools for adopting best practices for Program delivery
Program Manager (Broadcasting/Entertainment) Qualifications:
• At least 5 years of established experience of working in a linear playout or broadcast distribution environment.
• At least 9+ years of demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of complex initiatives that spans multiple lines of business.
• Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports business & IT strategic objectives.
• 5+ years of strong Program Delivery experience managing broadcast and linear playout projects.
• 3+ strong Excel skills (analytics, pivot tables, formulas, etc)
• Proven success in establishing structure and governance around complex multifaceted initiatives.
• Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus, and achieve objectives.
• Tools: ServiceNow, Jira, Product Plan, MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• 2+ years of experience in a Major Consulting firm is strongly preferred.
• 2+ years of experience as a scrum master is strongly preferred.
• 2+ years of experience managing cloud migration projects.