Store Design Project Manager
The Store Design Project Manager is responsible for tracking the design and execution of innovative retail and experiential projects from inception to completion. They will maintain the style and standards throughout US market and collaboratively manage projects enhancing the brand image while ensuring all projects meet required timelines and enforcement of procedures and adherence to guidelines.
Store Design Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Track and assist in development of all initiatives in line with brand vision.
- Coordinate with Store Design, Visual Merchandising and other Creative functions in ensuring the brand's experience is upheld at consistent level of excellence while addressing regional parameters and concerns.
- Work with cross functional marketing, sales and construction to ensure approvals and timelines.
- Oversee all retail formats including free standing stores and shop in shop, etc.
- Responsible for review and routing of all Creative.
- Work with in-house creative and outside agencies on estimate documents and graphic elevations and directives.
- Manage digital filing/archives of all drawings and project information.
Store Design Project Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years prior store design and construction experience in an architectural firm or in-house store design team.
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Ability to communicate using industry vocabulary.
- Knowledge of materials and methods of fabrication and installation of fixtures and construction.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate others on team.
- Must be able to follow projects from inception to completion.
- Knowledge of Smartsheet is mandatory