UX / UI Designer Overview
The UX /UI Designer is responsible for UX development, design and production of creative deliverables for all brand digital initiatives. Consulting with the VP of Digital Design, and Digital Director, you will build and contribute to master templates and perform production work of all global digital brand assets, translating brand strategies, marketing programs and offline assets into online programs/assets.
UX / UI Designer Responsibilities:
• Create and maintain our complex global design system of all UX sketch files + component libraries
• Create master templates and provide production support for a wide range of digital projects including but not limited to Digital Marketing (homepage, landing pages, and emails)
• Design and manage artwork updates across US and global sites, including product hero shot, category and promo images.
• Work closely with Design Director on digital asset production from start to completion.
• Proven history developing breakthrough creative for online communications and emerging technologies.
• Hands-on knowledge of digital production project plans and timelines, and ability to manage creative product process.
• Collaborate and stay aligned with offline creative on integrated campaigns.
UX / UI Designer Qualifications:
• Must be proficient with SKETCH application for UX wireframe and design.
• 5-8 years’ of experience in digital design with eCommerce design experience a must.
• Must have prior experience designing eCommerce site's from inception to launch.
• Prior in-house design experience with prestige beauty background.
• Understanding of user experience methodologies and practices.
• Keen eye for clean design and executes tactical direction efficiently.