Our client is looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team at the ground level and help shape the future of our digital products through technical innovation! We are a customer-obsessed organization—always starting with the customer and working backward. We work vigorously to earn and keep our customer trust.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3+.
- Proficient at CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of command-line build utilities and task runners like npm, webpack, parcel, grunt, and gulp.
- Proficient understanding of asynchronous requests, API integrations, partial page updates, SEO optimization & SSR, and page performance troubleshooting & optimization
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools - git.
- 1-2 years experience building custom Page Builder content types as site components.
- Experience with PWA implementations or SPA integrations into Magento or other platforms as API.
Develop innovative, interactive technologies.
Collaborate with designers and back-end developers to develop consumer-driven, user experiences.
Translate designs (figma, sketch, photoshop) into functional pages. Facilitate and introduce new feature sets based on designs coming from creative.
Assist back-end developers with effective implementation of front-end technologies
Document all processes and steps taken when writing new functionality and/or plug-ins and prepare effective tutorials to share abilities/processes with the development team.
Execute/troubleshoot any front-end technical or performance issues that may arise.
Work with the creative team and tech leads to prepare a calendar/schedule of deliverables for assigned projects.
Monitor and ensure quality assurance across all platforms, devices, and browsers detailed in the technical specification.