Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40
Salary: $50-60K DOE
Partially Onsite x3 a week
One of our agency clients is looking to hire an Account Manager. The Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of client programs and projects, ensuring that each is on
brand, on strategy, on time, and within budget. The Account Manager builds and maintains strong, lasting client relationships
built on trust, while also developing positive relationships, morale, and a sense of teamwork among agency staff.
Know what else you need to be? A proactive self-starter. You can’t be waiting around being told what to do; you figure out what
needs to be done, and you do it! We want smart, thoughtful, innovative, critical, resourceful thinkers who can help us solve client
marketing problems with killer creative solutions.
Primary duties and responsibilities
• Operate as the clients’ day-to-day contact, executing defined communications plans and project requests in
accordance with client objectives and budgets, while simultaneously managing resources and expectations to ensure
successful completion of all initiatives.
• Consult with the account director and creative team to communicate client objectives and develop plans for execution.
• Develop detailed statements of work in partnership with account director.
• Lead meetings and conference calls, and effectively set up presentations of creative work.
• Keep projects on track through schedule development, clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting
notes, working closely with the creative services project manager.
• Review all work prior to submitting to the client for approval, and secure client approvals at appropriate milestones.
• Ensure estimates are generated and approved in a timely fashion.
• Facilitate billing to the client after checking for accuracy and reviewing against estimate.
• Participate in new business activities as assigned.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred
• Must have at least 3-4 years of agency experience
• Experience with successfully developing meticulous project scopes, plans, budgets, and timelines
• Advanced computer skills with experience in widely utilized applications in the agency environment
• Strong communication, organizational, and proactive problem-solving skills
• Unwavering attention to detail
• Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time
• “One team, one dream” attitude
• Positive outlook and strong interpersonal skills
• Full-time position
• Salary is commensurate with experience level
• Benefits include paid vacation, 401k, medical/dental/vision
• Plus, you get to work with an amazing team