Our client, a premier online luxury off-price destination, is looking for an editor to join their creative team.
This role requires a nimble writer who will be responsible for writing compelling and creative digital and social copy, as well as supporting other channels including print, radio, and video.
This individual will partner with a variety of individuals on the design, art, ecommerce, and marketing teams to align on internal business initiatives and 360 campaigns.
With the guidance of the Director, Editorial Strategy and Senior Manager, Copy, the Editor will increase customer engagement and sales performance through on-brand, metric-driven content and explore new ways to instill our brand promise into customer touchpoints.
Who You Are:
- Creative thinking and storytelling
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A diverse portfolio of work, showcasing memorable content with a strong call to action
- Strong and effective communication
- Impeccable proofreading skills
You also have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in writing, preferably in marketing, retail, publishing, or agency environment
As Editor, you will:
- Write editorial email and homepage content, subject lines, paid media ad copy and organic social while contributing to print and brand projects when needed
- Closely collaborate and brainstorm with design and art teams to create concepts and ideas, both big and small
- Be able to translate the marketing team’s business priorities into compelling content
- Have a finger on the pulse of the retail industry, especially off price
- Act as a proactive self-motivator who can problem solve with incomplete information
- Partner with email and marketing teams to identify ways to incorporate metrics and evolving best practices into creative content
- Adapt content to be as compelling and successful as possible across a variety of media channels
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)