Pay Rate: 55-60 per hour
Our client a dynamic insurance company is looking for a UX Developer who is proficient working in both design and code to join our Product Design team as a contractor.
You should be a CSS ninja, capable of translating visual designs into clean performant CSS/SCSS and you will use those skills to transform an existing legacy application into a more modern experience that matches UX intent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 7+ years of experience in a related field.
- Front-end development skills (CSS/SCSS, HTML, Git, jQuery).
- Experience using methodologies such as Agile, Design Thinking, Lean UX, and Lean Startup.
- Demonstrated expertise in front-end development, familiarity with both legacy and modern approaches to DOM structure. You’re able to work with whatever you find in code.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Natural collaborator used to work with multiple partners including product owners, product designers, and developers, giving and seeking frequent feedback and integrating multiple considerations into your work.
- Proven ability to present projects and status reports to senior management.