24 Seven is partnered with a leading manufacturer of innovative equipment with applications in the construction, agricultural and industrial sectors.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Lead the Sales Team, including setting goals, devising sales strategies, evaluating sales team performance, assigning tasks, and providing support and corrective measures when necessary, with the goal of achieving targets and growth as well as preparing and delivering sales reports to senior management.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Confers with the Board and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Develops, reviews, updates, and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance.
- Oversees departments to review operating reports and resolve operational problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and to meet future growth.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Oversight of general operations of the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and positions in the business unit.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- In conjunction with the Board evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit's employees.
- Report key results to corporate officers.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Keen strategic thinking and planning
- Understanding of budget management and financial monitoring
- Excellent leadership skills, including goal setting, motivating, training and mentorship
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Good organization and time management
- Comfortable in a fast-paced or high-pressure environment
- Developing key performance goals and managing the performance of staff
- Creating and implementing strategies for business growth
- Working closely with account managers and other senior staff to retain clients
- Developing new solutions to meet client needs
- Managing the budget and monitoring the financial health of the unit
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a General Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales Management, including management of people
- Ability to lead, coach and advise while maintaining company and individual objectives in a clear and concise manner both written and verbal
- Must have expertise in profitability analysis and budgeting
- Exhibits strong problem-solving skills in long-term and immediate situations
- Ability to maximize results from subordinates while maintaining employee relations
- Proficient in all MS software and equivalent
- A keen sense of urgency, adaptability, and accountability to strive for excellence in high pressure situations
- Strong interpersonal skills - is assertive and still viewed as approachable; deals with sensitive issues with finesse
- Demonstrated high level of responsiveness in communication with employees of all levels and other external constituents
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy, startup environments