Our client is a popular luxury skincare brand looking to add a Manager, Global Communications to their growing team.
In this role, you will work execute global and local PR programs. Partner with local PR agencies to ensure on-brand planning, execution and coordination of PR initiatives. Help establish KPIs and track local and global successes and opportunities.
Essential Job Duties:
Content Creation & Management:
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with marketing and creative teams to develop assets needed. Oversee briefing process and ensure proper execution and on-time delivery.
• Communicate with markets to align on objectives, obtain all relevant press needs and information and distribute final assets
• Manage international press release and image asset libraries
• Participate in monthly calls with international markets
• Support the team in coordinating campaigns for new market launches and product launches
• In charge of managing calendars and gathering relevant information to ensure proper execution and delivery of assets
• Work closely with US PR team and Influencer team on cross functional projects
• Investigate and identify globally relevant beauty opportunities to increase the brand's visibility in press and social media. Monitor the competitive landscape and share best practices, trends and with the Global PR team on a daily basis
• Track international press and draft daily and weekly internal reports
• Pull monthly reports for international, US and global
• Help establish KPIs for new product launches
• Assist in execution of international PR events and global press trips
• Lead billback and cost approval process with Creative, & Influencer team
• In charge of tracking budgets (shipping, assembly, cost of goods) in partnership with shipping & logistics teams
• In charge of overseeing early need calendar for all new product launches
• Place and track product orders for new market openings assets, new product launch early needs, event needs, and product restock for international markets
• +4 years of experience in PR, International PR experience a plus
• Strong writing, presentation and communications skills
• Must be organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to oversee detailed timelines and handle multiple projects at once