Leading Beauty brand is looking for an eCommerce Project Manager to join the team for a 1-year contract.
**This role will be hybrid onsite/remote starting in 2022 so only local candidates in LA or OC will be considered.
- Partner closely with web development, eCommerce, merchandising and web design teams as it relates to eCommerce projects
- Manage eCommerce projects from initial kick off through to completion
- Manage project schedules and timelines making changes as needed
- Ensure all teams stay on schedule in order to complete projects on time
- Track all projects and updates through JIRA
- Host kick off and progress meetings as needed
- Take part in QA of website ensuring all new features and initiatives function properly
- Partner with external agencies as needed
- Ensure brand guidelines and best practices are followed
- 5+ years eCommerce Project Management experience
- High level of attention to detail, strong organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Experience with JIRA and Agile methodologies required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills