Job descriptionOur client, a well-known video gaming company is searching for an Administrative Assistant to support the Global Esports team.
In this role, you will provide executive level support and calendar management for selected leaders on the team and be at the heart of the team business operations and activities, the soul that keeps your team moving forward.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks across leaders (calendars, inboxes, travel), all the time balancing time demands by managing ever changing priorities
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
- Serve as a lead for, and manager of, small projects e.g. space planning
- Weave a complex web of international schedules, itineraries, travel documents and meetings that snares any blockers and connects individuals and teams
- Lend logistical support for meetings, corporate initiatives and team events
- Liaise with others to handle communication flow between teams; donning white gloves to handle sensitive info, maintain confidentiality and ensure data accuracy
- Calendar and facilitate the planning of Global Content Services meetings and events
- Weekly Tactical Meetings
- Monthly Strategic
- AMA support and facilitation
- VIP hospitality support - on and off site, including events
- Esports Celebrations: quarterly toasts, team events, swag drops, care packages
- Off-site / Summit planning as needed
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar administrative support environment or start-up
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing projects of vary levels of complexity including establishing a framework, key milestones, and stakeholder management
- Expert in time management and scheduling; ability to schedule yourself, leadership, external vendors, and everything in between
- Experience managing multiple priorities and projects in fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- In depth experience communicating and collaborating with all levels of internal and external partners (including executives).
- Expert in Google Suite
Please APPLY today!