Job descriptionClient Overview:
Our client is a leading global consumer product company dedicated to improving health and wellness. The company has operations in 70-plus countries and sells its products to more than 200 companies. For more than 30 years, our client has been and continues to be a trusted innovator in the development of highly effective professional treatments and daily care products. Their vision is to improve people’s lives by providing results-oriented skincare solutions that are backed by science for the health of your unique skin.
Global Innovation Lead Overview:
As the Global Innovation Lead, you will be responsible for leading the strategy and development of the brands’ short to mid-term innovation projects. The Global Innovation Lead interacts with the Global Brand Leader, Global insights, Technology/R&D to provide world-class innovation and market renovation and adaptations. This individual has strong attention to detail and enjoys providing solutions to consumer needs across the global markets.
Global Innovation Lead Responsibilities:
- Lead and execute the development of successful strategic business plans to deliver against annual brand targets.
- End-to-end Innovation Leader, leading global cross-functional teams to deliver multi-year disruptive innovation.
- Identify consumer insights, partner with R&D, coordinate, and analyze market research, develop package copy, and develop Commercial launch materials.
- Develop and own a global portfolio and set global competitive benchmarks for pricing.
- Manage agency deliverables including content creation and global rollout.
- Monitor external marketplace (both inside and outside of category) for emerging trends, novel solutions, and technologies.
- Generate opportunity spaces by building a deep understanding of category unmet needs and challenges.
- Develop, iterate against, and execute a 3-year innovation pipeline to deliver against brand and corporate objectives and strategies.
- Partner with the Insights team to consolidate trends, analytical data, and consumer learnings into actionable plans and relevant retailer sell-in presentations
- Partner with Go-to-market and Sales teams to understand and integrate customer strategies into Innovation strategies
Global Innovation Lead Qualifications:
- 10+ years of work experience in a marketing innovation role including leading breakthrough innovation
- Passionately curious with a strong need to find better ways to do things
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
- Experience managing brand budgets and P&Ls
- MS Office skills - PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Demonstrated project and product management expertise