Global Social Media Art Director (Beauty) Overview:
Reporting into the VP of Global Design, the Global Social Media Art Director will focus on developing strong, concept driven creative assets for social platforms, creating cohesive and immersive virtual platform storytelling, and push innovation to define future metaverse landscapes experiences via emerging platforms. The Global Social Media Art Director is a forward-thinker who is an expert in social media with proven ability to use emerging technology to create disruptive and exciting creative.
Global Social Media Art Director (Beauty) Responsibilities:
- Oversight of all social creative assets released, ensuring that creative solutions meet creative and brand standards, support strategic brand priorities, and key business needs.
- Content creation across social channels and emerging virtual platforms, ensuring accurate visual expression of campaign launch strategy and brand representation
- Partner with the Global Digital Innovation team on Brand positioning and identifying white space opportunities
- Create short form videos from start to finish that feel native to platform
- Provide clear creative guidance and oversight to outside collaborators and agency partners on innovative concepts and immersive experiential initiatives in the areas of XR and gaming
- High involvement in the strategic application of creative content across social and immersive media touchpoints in partnership with marketing and digital strategy partners.
- Key stakeholder and hands-on oversight of creative assets developed by international partners, including development of global guidelines and templates.
- Manage team workflows ensuring that deliverables are on-time.
Global Social Media Art Director (Beauty) Qualifications:
- BFA or higher in design or related field, with focus preferably in Digital Design
- 6+ years related experience; 3+ years at an Art Director level
- A strong multi-disciplinary background in art direction, motion & animation, social platforms, and experiential design.
- Fluent in existing and emerging social and virtual platforms
- Must have expert understanding and hands-on demonstrable experience in asset creation from concept to on-set photo art direction, pre- and post-production
- Proven experience in XR (VR, AR, MR) design, development, and implementation.
- Strategic, big-picture thinker with ability to produce highly conceptual work
- Willingness and ability to be reactive, flexible, and resourceful under tight deadlines
- Beauty experience is required