Job descriptionTiming: ASAP
Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40-45
Salary: $85-90K DOE
Location: Indianapolis preferred, possibly Boulder/Denver (onsite 3-5 days per week)
One of our fashion/footwear retail clients is looking for a Graphic Design Production Manager to join their team for an exciting full-time position.
This Graphic Design Production Manager will be responsible for overseeing print design production processes and vendor coordination for large scale projects including retail store signage, rack displays, and other print assets.
The Graphic Design Production Manager must be well-versed in both creative/design direction and how to guide the production of fully print (and digital) assets, as well as the technical production process and requirements when working with large scale print production brokers and vendors.
Ideal Graphic Design Production Manager candidates will have:
- BA degree in graphic/visual design or related field
- 5+ years of print production and graphic design experience
- Experience leading and/or overseeing teams of production artists/designers
- Extremely well-versed in print production processes including materials and substrates
- Ability and willingness to be both hands-on and oversee execution of established design direction for print and digital assets including retail store signage, website assets, social media, email, mobile/app, etc.
- Strong understanding of the digital design production process and formats and able to understand/translate production technicalities for a global fleet of retail stores and digital properties.
- Amazing attention to detail and strong design sensibility, comfortable working within existing brand style guides and identity systems
- Great communication skills, personable, passionate, and a strong leader
- Fully proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premier and/or After Effects
***Background screen may be required