Job descriptionWe are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to create amazing visual experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. This creative minded person will work collaboratively with the Senior Graphic Designer and cross-functional Visual Merchandising partners. We are looking for someone with a passion for makeup and a keen eye for design. The Graphic Designer should have a strong creative voice who can help take the brand aesthetic to the next level.
• Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
• Plans and illustrates concepts by designing aesthetic layouts of art and copy
• Able to implement edits into concepts to prepare final layouts in various file formats and mediums
• Manage projects both independently and cooperatively with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation
• Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
• Passionate about typography, design hierarchy, balance and fully understand the necessity of compelling visual storytelling
• Adept at developing highly effective design and advertising assets, including print and digital graphics, photography editing, infographics, presentation graphics and materials including brochures and posters as well as anything that might be thrown your way
• Strong understanding of how to organically create visual text and imagery concepts within specific layouts
• Use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects
• Able to stay within brand standards and understand industry guidelines
• Fluency in MAC and PC
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and typography
• Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software a plus
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within graphic design
• Desire to continue to grow skill set with ongoing education and training
• 4-Year degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
• 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.