Job descriptionHybrid work model – maybe 1 day in the office per week. Location is Atlantic Station.
The Graphic Designer will take on design projects during all stages of development to ensure accuracy and prepare them for print or digital publication. This role combines strong creative and technical skills to format various images and illustrations. They will have an eye for detail and project management experience. Creating visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
• Develop, modify and create both digital & print marketing material
• Maintain product images catalog: edit, retouch, and modify graphics/photos to be used on PPC store front website
• Manage workload and facilitate design projects in order meet production deadlines
• Create modern, sleek designs within tight time constraints
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Work with internal stakeholders for final review and make amends as needed
• Conceptualize visuals based on initial requirements provided by requestors
• Juggle multiple projects simultaneously while still meeting deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
• Produce drafts for review and make revisions based on the feedback received
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Arts or related field
• 1-2 years of Graphic Design experience
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
• Excellent eye for detail and proven communication skills
• Adobe Animate, After Effects, HTML, CSS and Dreamweaver