Job descriptionWe are working on a new remote opportunity as a Graphic Designer in Print, Apparel, Web for an experiential events agency based in Los Angeles, CA working with top name clients and high-level events. Let me know if this is something you might be interested in.
Duration: 2-3 months
Hours: Will vary per week but looking at about 20-30 hours for first 4 weeks, 5-15 hours a week for next 4 weeks (This is not set and will vary)
We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to assist in a variety of design projects ranging from print, digital, environmental graphics, apparel design, custom typography, web design and more. The Graphic Designer is willing to explore a variety of techniques to achieve their creative vision. Will be working closely with a team of 3D and 2D designers and producers on projects from concept to completion.
We are looking for both Senior and Junior designers to join our team that bring the right energy, attitude, and radical thinking to the group.
An Ideal Candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience (agency preferred) working on digital, print, web, graphic, and other design disciplines.
- Have great people skills, high energy and exhibit creativity while staying on task. Strong communication skills and conceptual thinking is a must!
- Have expert experience in Adobe Creative Suite and other design software developing original artwork.
- Have experience in developing custom typography, dynamic layouts, and interactive content.
- Strong working knowledge of print processes and machinery and experience developing mechanicals and prepress packages.
- Have experience in Concepting and Designing interactive web/digital experience.
- Experience with UX/UI design is a plus!
- Experience in Apparel manufacturing processes, printing processes and product design is a plus, ie Screen Printing, Direct to garment printing, various print techniques.