Location: Onsite Long Island (near Syosset NY)
Title: Graphic / Digital Designer
Salary: 80,000-100,000k+ DOE
This role is on-site located near Syosset NY. Please do not apply if you are not able to work onsite in specified location.
Job Summary and Objective: This role will be on-site located near Syosset NY (mandatory).
Our Client a beverage brand is searching for a talented digital designer to create interactive online content and maintain a smooth user interface for a new e-commerce website. You will be responsible for producing content that matches the company's brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy, including social media graphics, website banners, and promotional artwork. The ideal candidate should be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, including email templates, social media, promotional artwork, and informative ebooks.
• Preparing briefs for each project and presenting design ideas to all the relevant stakeholders.
• Collaborating with the e-commerce and marketing teams to ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards.
• Ensuring consistency in designs and content across all company platforms.
• Transforming wireframes into intuitive user interfaces.
• Reviewing product positioning and online marketing content to identify room for improvement.
• Working with the Web / Dev team to oversee the smooth implementation of new site content.
• Providing advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
• Communicating with clients to discuss specifications and concepts for designs.
• Creating graphics and multimedia projects for companies and individual clients, like logos, presentations and product designs.
• Using software to develop 2D and 3D animations.
• Developing advanced media projects, like video games and cartoon films.
• Adding special effects to film and television projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
This role is on-site located near Syosset NY.
• Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field.
• 3+ years’ experience in a high volume, deadline-driven environment: fashion and
technology industry experience preferred.
• A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
• Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
• A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills, deadline driven.
This role will be on-site located near Syosset NY.