24 Seven is partnering with an innovative sportswear brand to locate a graphic designer to join their growing team.
The Graphic Designer II is a visual storyteller on the Global Creative Team who is motivated and energized by the power of sport—obsessed with athletes, attitude, authenticity, and all things digital, at every customer touchpoint. The Designer’s creative work needs to carry the passion of the world’s greatest athletes—from this generation and the next—and the power to help inspire the very best in human performance. This versatile teammate is also driven and unrelenting in the face of the challenges that balancing big projects and tight deadlines bring.
This role will support digital design across email and the App for the Americas and report to the Creative Director of the Americas with a dotted line to the Director of Consumer Retention. The individual in this role will be fully dedicated to bringing the best conceptual and visual expression of the client's brand to life to attract, engage, and convert our target demographic, the Focused Performer. This effort includes partnering with marketers, art directors, and writers to develop transformative storytelling executions and experiences that strengthen the brand’s emotional connection with the Focused Performer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Concept, design, lead, and manage the development of on-brand designs for the Americas’ email and app channels (informed by our Brand Vision, Mission, and Values). This includes meeting with partners to align on marketing/creative strategy, as well as collaborating with creative, CPL (CRM, Personalization & Loyalty) and other cross-functional partners to drive consumer-focused content strategy and execution.
• Gather, prepare, and present conceptual ideas by designing rough layout of art and copy arrangement, size, style, and related aesthetics. Concept and design email campaigns from start to finish with limited assets.
• Articulately communicate your design intent and impact.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Ability to interpret and influence creative briefs to create customer-focused positioning and creative communications strategies that drive defined KPIs
• Demonstrated versatility as a designer who is constantly seeking new and innovative ways to design for consumer experience (graphics, photography, retail/digital)
• Understanding of design systems and digital templates, and the ability to seek out opportunities to evolve them
• Commitment to being an advocate for the brand and an expert on our products—translating that understanding into concepts and actionable sales content and consumer experiences
• Working knowledge and continued effort to dialed into design trends, art, sport, culture, and email design best practices
• Commitment to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners
• Ability to think strategically, manage many tasks at once, and deliver high-quality output every time, on time
• Willingness to go the extra mile to get the work done and meet commitments made to others (reliability and accountability)
• Belief in ability to see and create the future of design
• Requires an excellent, diverse portfolio of work submitted with resume and salary history [Examples: Email Marketing, Digital ads and implemented campaigns, online content/Ecommerce site references (URLs)]
• Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Presentation software power user
• Rapid visualization skills: hand sketching, digital wireframes, and sketches
• Innovative aesthetic and taste level
• Ability to work in an agile, fast-paced, consumer-obsessed, test-and-learn environment—incorporating learnings from A/B Testing into design
• Commitment to developing personal leadership skills and helping designers at more junior job levels enrich their skills
• Excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills
• Excellent leadership, organization, and collaboration skills
• Microsoft Office and Mac platform proficiency
Education And / Or Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in a design-related field or extensive design-related experience
• 2-4+ years of graphic or digital design experience.
• Experience designing across digital channels, especially email is a MUST, and experience with e-commerce is a strong plus.
• Experience working collaboratively with a team, cross-departmentally,