24 Seven is partnering with our clients premier creative studio to find their next freelance designer.
- Collaborate in the development of innovative information and graphic design solutions for Studio.
- This role provides a consistent brand direction for the client and works on diverse projects, including logos, electronic presentations, video editing, publications, tools and user guides, website development.
- Work with studio leaders to design high-level presentations for key design events and meetings: All-Design quarterly Cafe Meetings, DLT meetings and offsites, WIND events, Design Ethos, Strat Plans, etc.
PUBLICATIONS & COMMUNICATIONS:
- Create publications including books, posters, collateral, and website communications. Projects include Design Ethos book, Design Annual, posters for events and speaker series, and website content.
- Create new or update the Design Channel website and collaborate with Sr Leaders on visualizing the direction, followed by partnership with internal and external vendors on final development and launch.
GRAPHICS, LOGOS & VIDEOS:
- Design logos and identities for miscellaneous projects and events.
- Create posters, signage, packaging, illustrations, user guides, and motion graphics for projects.
- Create or edit videos for Cafe Meetings, Athlete appearances, etc.