Our client is a modern luxury brand that prioritizes scalp care and hair wellness using technology to create clean, simplified, and sustainable solutions to hair and scalp problems.
Graphic Designer Overview:
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer with proven expertise in the creation of digital assets, social media content, website and packaging design.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create market-ready imagery, packaging, marketing assets, and digital content.
- Design and provide creative leadership to product packaging.
- Own and develop production-ready artwork for product packaging.
- Create branded marketing collateral for digital and print media.
- Create custom digital and print advertising materials including illustrations, infographics, brochures, and other visual assets.
- Create engaging content for social media including images, videos, and animations.
- Lead design concepts, layouts, mock-ups, and detailed drawings for brand assets.
- Create and maintain an archive of organizational visual assets including images, photos, design files, videos, illustrations, and other branded content.
Graphic Designer Desired Experience:
- Extensive portfolio of design assets across digital and print media.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and creating product packaging.
- Expert-level fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects).
- Working knowledge of CMS and HTML design is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize across projects.
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in the beauty industry is preferred.