One of our innovative clients in the Wine and Spirits Industry is looking for a Full Time Graphic Designer with an outstanding portfolio showcasing type, color and a high level of sophistication. This role will create compelling marketing materials across all platforms: print, promotional and digital media.
This role is based out of Stamford, CT and has great flexibility between working from home and working in our Stamford, CT headquarters.
(targeting 2 days a week in office.) NY Designers let's talk!
The Graphic Designer is an energetic, self-motivated and detail-oriented team player; candidates are not only passionate about design but also have a keen eye for typography and photography. They have a fast paced creative agency background but are yearning for stability without compromising variety and excitement! The Graphic Designer understands current design trends and best practices for both print and digital.
The Graphic Designer is innovative, flexible and has an interest in creative collaboration between multidisciplinary teams. They are responsible for developing creative concepts, implementing design strategies, and producing visual aspects for both corporate and brand marketing materials across all platforms: print, promotional and digital media. They can seamlessly navigate through a range of high priority projects on a daily basis while managing tight deadlines.
The Graphic Designer thinks outside the box, thinks big and there is no limit to their creativity! Bring your unique perspective, explosive imagination and edge to our creative team!
• Apply brand standards, creative standards, typography, photography, color and other ingredients to create innovative and on-strategy creative solutions
• Extend existing creative/brand guidelines across new creative with moderate design changes or interpretation
• Work closely with brand teams, playing the role of “design advocate” for the voice of the design
• Develop original strategic design deliverables and big ideas that elevate and differentiate our portfolio
• Stay abreast of current design trends and technologies, continually share knowledge among the design team and be a student of the industry
• Graduate of an accredited program for an Associate or Bachelor’s or BFA degree in Graphic Design or Visual Art a must
• Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a creative agency and is comfortable in a corporate environment
• Superior knowledge of design: type/color/taste required
• Mastery of relevant computer software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite-all programs) a must; solid knowledge of other current computer design programs and skills required
• Solid understanding of online production, offline production, and print production required
• Strong Photoshop skills with experience in retouching required
• Ability to develop and put together formal design presentations, ability to storyboard ideas
• Video production and editing experience desired, including but not limited to turning concept briefs into short finished videos using a combination of provided footage, still imagery, stock footage and musical tracks
• Works efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to present and clearly articulate ideas
• Is accountable, takes direction with an open mind, seeks full ownership and takes initiative
• Strong problem-solving skills and enjoys the challenge of finding innovative solutions
• Strategic thinking with attention to brand and marketing objectives
• Ability to work with company personnel at all levels and the ability to work collaboratively, efficiently and effectively
• Positive energy with a can-do spirit!
• Eagerness to help mentor junior designers
This is a full time role with a competitive salary and full benefits package.
About the company:
The company was founded in 1981 to market quality wines produced by prestigious families from major wine regions of the world. In 2009, it announced the expansion of the award-winning company to include a Spirits Portfolio.
Today the company is renowned for its brand-building prowess and its ability to meet the needs of the modern consumer. Two generations of the family work side by side in their continuous quest to build strong brands and relationships throughout the wine and spirits industry.
Diversity Statement - the company is committed to inclusion and diversity of all kinds. We cultivate a work environment that celebrates diversity because differences continue to make the company culture stronger, enhance our connection with the communities we serve and strengthen our competitive advantage. Building an inclusive and diverse culture continues to be a never-ending pursuit that is at the core of all we do.