Client Overview: Our client is a notable children’s entertainment company . They offer a collaborative and fun environment to work in and create products that have a positive impact in children’s lives.
Graphic Designer Overview: As the Graphic Designer, you will be an essential part of driving business through innovative design and creativity. You will be responsible for creating product layouts in packaging, product, or instructions. Must be self-motivated and have confident decision-making skills.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Develop design mainly for Instruction sheet layout.
- During the development process they would be incorporating gameplay feedback and ensuring the layout communicates the play cleanly while utilizing assets and written text provided.
- Candidate would need to incorporate feedback into the instruction sheets throughout the testing stages with a result of clean and clear layouts ensuring the end user understands the game objective, setup, and overall play.
- We’d also like this designer to help with graphic layouts for game components such as gameboards, playing cards and other 2-D elements utilized during the play experience.
- Follow and stay up to date on emerging industry trends and design guidelines.
- Create a high-level strategy to continue to help the brand evolve and remain ahead of leading competitors in the industry.
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5+ years of direct graphic design/visual design experience
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other emerging design software
- Strong time management and organizational skills