Our client, an entertainment agency, is looking for Producers from associate producers up to executive producers! This will be full time and remote until their Hollywood office reopens.
The Producer candidate has comfort managing work through a creative team, strong knowledge of process/workflow, and comfort with technical specs in the theatrical trailer space, including various digital deliveries. There are two shifts available, 9-5pm and 12pm-9pm, please specify which shift you are open to!
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities
· Producing the workflow and distribution of graphics work that comes into this busy department
· Interfacing with both internal and external clients; contributing to concept development, bidding work and managing through finish
· Scheduling and organizing a high volume of projects
· Coordinating with various departments to handle graphics needs
· Overseeing a coordinator, finishing professionals, artists and working closely with Creative Directors to produce high quality, high volume work product
Required Experience & Skills
· Experience producing graphics within a theatrical marketing or similar post production environment.
· Comfort managing work through a creative team
· Strong knowledge of process/workflow, and comfort with technical specs in the theatrical trailer space, including various digital deliveries.