Job descriptionJob Summary
As part of the Growth & Performance Marketing team, the Growth & Performance Specialist will be tasked with supporting full funnel paid campaign activations across various digital channels (SEM, Paid Social, Video, Podcast, and other media channels) for four priority brands within a consolidated agency ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of hands-on marketing/growth marketing/acquisition marketing experience working in the DTC multi-brand and multi-channel environment. They will be an entrepreneurial, self-motivated, eager to learn, and collaborative team player who has experience working cross-functionally with various internal and external stakeholders. They will have excellent problem-solving skills, written and verbal communications skills, and analytical skills.
• Lead day-to-day optimizations of campaigns across digital channels in partnership with paid media agency to drive maximum efficiencies, return and YoY growth against KPIs.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Digital, Ecommerce, Sales, Creative, PR/Social) to drive seamless 360-campaign assets and strategic planning from launch, execution, monitoring, optimizing, and reporting.
• Manage paid advertising copywriting process for full-funnel campaigns and ecommerce promotions in collaboration with the Creative Copywriting Manager.
• Contribute to the G&P Marketing team’s development of go-to-market full-funnel strategies, media planning cycle from conception to execution, budgeting, and forecasting.
• Responsible for prioritizing campaign planning processes to ensure collaboration with cross-functional teams.
• Liaise with agency partner and properly brief them on strategic priorities and key brand initiatives and ensure campaigns are tracking towards KPI’s executing paid social, search, programmatic, etc.
• Partner with Integrated Comms team to execute paid influencer initiatives across owned digital channels.
• Partner with Brand Marketing teams on key sampling campaigns and initiatives and be responsible for post campaign analysis and future recommendations.
• Support monthly and quarterly media performance reporting, including KPI definition, performance analysis, key learnings, and actionable insights.
• Seek innovative A/B testing opportunities across our owned digital channels informed by real-time campaign performance monitoring and seeking improvements/ways to iterate and optimize.
• Support in new channel launches and strategy development for proof-of-concept testing across all brands.
Qualifications & Experience
• Passionate about growth marketing and excited for the opportunity to work in the skincare/beauty vertical.
• At least 1 year of experience in digital /performance marketing at a media agency or in a multi-brand setting.
• Degree in Marketing, Media, Communications, or other related fields preferred.
• Proven track record of driving full-funnel campaign success and measuring against KPIs.
• Strong communicator (written and verbal) with excellent presentation skills who is able to adapt their level of detail depending on the audience.
• Great team collaborator and cross-functional partner; experience working in multi-branded corporation preferred.
• Working knowledge across key paid search, social and display channels (including, but not limited to, Google Search and Performance Max, YouTube, Meta, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, Reddit, Programmatic Display, etc.).
• Experience working with performance marketing metrics (engagement metrics, CPM, CPV, CPA, ROAS, CPC, CTR, LTV) and understanding of attribution modeling.
• Proficient in analyzing complex data sets, commissioning reports & research, and developing post campaign wrap up summaries with key highlights and learnings/takeaways.
• A creatively minded individual with an eye for / understanding of brand building mechanics (short, mid, and long term) and media focused best practices.
• Thorough understanding of digital marketing/performance marketing best practices and experience optimizing campaigns to maximize efficiencies and returns.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Ability to adapt to changes & environments quickly.
• Effective problem solver with innovative thinking
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with tight schedules to meet critical deadlines.
• Eagar to learn every day on the job.
• Great team player and cross-functional partner
• Self-motivated and strong independent work ethic, who is comfortable taking on responsibilities.
• Goal-driven and results oriented individual, striving for excellence in execution.
• Organized and detail oriented with a keen eye and attention to detail.