Job descriptionTitle: Growth Marketing Manager
Our company is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. Our company has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
We are hiring a Growth Marketing Manager Contractor out of our Charlotte, NC office. This individual will drive strategy and execution for growth of our Paid Digital Reactivation programs. You will determine the allocation of a large monthly marketing budget, drive reactivation across your networks, and enjoy high visibility to senior marketing leadership.
You have a strong grasp of the paid marketing landscape with demonstrated experience unlocking or scaling Paid Digital programs and a passion for testing. In addition, you enjoy making data-driven decisions and executing with cross-functional partners to implement Paid Digital strategies.
What You'll Do:
- Manage 7-figure monthly media budgets
- Own entire channels and strategies - you own the ideation, prioritization, & execution of all marketing optimization levers while managing Facebook, Mobile/Web Display & other media channels
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
- Develop processes and frameworks that will scale with a growing organization
- Drive ad/campaign/audience testing in the account while partnering across the organization to impact landing page generation, multivariate testing, and automation of marketing infrastructure
- Work with internal stakeholders to best manage the account using the available data while being a thought partner on data infrastructure
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, Finance, Analytics, Copy, Design, and Brand to transform your ideas into compelling and personalized messages and product experiences
Minimum Basic Requirements:
- 3-5 years of performance marketing experience
- Has demonstrated experience scaling & optimizing large Paid Digital campaigns
- Has demonstrated tactical excellence in at least one of the following acquisition channels:
- Display Prospecting, Display Retargeting, Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Proficiency with SQL/BQ and Looker
- Successfully create succinct and easy-to-understand reporting and analysis to optimize performance marketing and support the wider business and teams
- Can drive overall marketing strategy from forecasting, budgeting, and planning--to resource allocation, prioritization, campaign execution, optimization, and reporting
- Advanced Excel skills