Growth Marketing Manager
Our client is a renowned e-commerce platform with an increasingly large global footprint. Their innovative and customized approach has paved the way for a digitally forward future.
Growth Marketing Manager Overview:
As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will utilize performance marketing strategies to ensure a consistent pipeline of quality leads for the sales team. You will play a vital role in customer acquisition to drive revenue and grow the business.
Growth Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
· Develop and oversee performance marketing campaigns including paid search, paid social, and email
· Display a strong understanding of performance measurements and data analytics to determine effectiveness and value of campaigns, conduct A/B testing and make recommendations accordingly
· Identify and test new potential channels to drive customer acquisition
· Manage paid media budget and ensure appropriate allocation of spend across channels
· Work cross-functionally with creative, brand, business, and analytics teams to drive results
Growth Marketing Manager Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 5+ years of digital marketing and growth experience
· 3 years of managerial experience, overseeing teams between 3-10 people
· Understanding of SQL, data analytics, performance marketing, and growth
· Proficiency in Excel