Job descriptionOur client, an Entertainment Agency, is looking for a Head of Post Production to lead and manage the department and post production projects including, commercials, brand design, experiential, and visual effects. You will also oversee the day to day operations of the post production department and handle all bidding responsibilities.
• Lead efforts to respond to RFIs and RFPs, and new business pitches, to include all bidding of post production projects.
• Understand client's unique needs and business models to negotiate deal structures and contracts to close integrated opportunities
• Coordinate the resources needed to service projects, build strategic operational plans and balance expectations of clients with the execution of creative work
• Oversee staffing and supervise the building of post production teams for incoming projects, and directly supervise post projects.
• Supervise Post Producers to make sure projects are running well and on margin.
• Curate and recruit new talent from producers to artists to technologists.
• Ability to identify opportunities to expand the department and enhance workflow.
• 5+ years experience bidding in post production.
• Experience in VFX, experiential, AR/VR and/or technology based content production.
• Have existing client relationships that can be converted into clients.
• Have a network of talent (production crew and artists: design, animation, VFX and/or developers)