Job descriptionOur client, a well-known denim brand in Los Angeles is seeking an HR Coordinator to join their team full-time!
This is a direct hire. On-site Monday - Thursday at their office in Culver City and work-from-home on Friday's.
Reporting to the HR Director, the Human Resources Coordinator will provide both administrative and recruitment support to the HR department. This role will also support HR special projects related to recruitment, retention, and engagement.
• Assists with employee new hire orientations and the processing of all onboarding paperwork in accordance with state & federal requirements.
• Coordinates a new hire’s first day (new hire paperwork, welcome bag, business cards, etc.)
• Assists with training efforts for the onboarding process.
• Provides administrative support for company
• Enters new hires into BambooHR, Paychex and Employee Navigator.
• Works closely with Payroll to communicate new hires, terminations, and other staffing changes.
• Sends out New hire introduction emails weekly.
• Maintains daily system updates within all systems for corporate U.S. and retail staff (Salary, title, address, benefits, etc.)
• Serves as an ambassador for company culture to help plan office activities, company events, etc.
• Helps answer employee questions according to company policy
• Assists with candidate pre-screens.
• Assists with coordinating interviews.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Highly professional and pleasant.
• Minimum of 3-4 years of HR Administration and Recruitment experience preferred.
• Experience in the Apparel or similar industry preferred.
• Experience with BambooHR and/or Paychex Flex highly preferred
• Knowledge of current HR practices and multi-State & Federal employment laws.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skillset with the ability to stay on top of an array of confidential & supporting documents, records, etc.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment required