Job descriptionSalary: 60k
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Type: Hybrid; Full-Time
Summary: Assists in the administration, coordination, and evaluation of various human resource benefits and programs including employee relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Assists in administering and generating various human resources plans and procedures for all company staff.
- Creates and presents policies as training to all staff.
- Recommends training opportunities to managers for their employees.
- Handles all aspects of the orientation process.
- Creates and distributes the Employee Newsletter.
- Works with employees and department managers on updating job descriptions.
- Assists in the performance evaluation program annually, i.e., 60, 90, and 180-day reviews, annual reviews, 360 reviews, etc.
- Conducts salary surveys and compensation analyzes.
- Develops Human Resources policies and procedures; prepares and maintains a handbook on policies and procedures; communicates and trains employees on company policies.
- Handles benefits administration to include claims resolution, recommendation, etc.
- Administers and conducts investigations on the worker’s compensation program.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for all staff, and temporary employees; monitors career pathing, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing. Makes recommendations to management for new hires.
- Writes and places advertisements for positions by selecting where to advertise the positions which will give the best results.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings, monthly PVO meetings, monthly Safety meetings and all other meetings as needed.
- Plans, proposes, and implements employee activities and company employee communications.
- Reviews hours reported to payroll to ensure compliance with FLSA.
- Plans and coordinates employee activities.