Job descriptionOur client, a well known beauty brand, is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their team!
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities in both the Los Angeles office and partner with the US and Singapore offices when it comes to the organization of strategic initiatives.
You will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
This is 5 days onsite in office
Salary-Up to $90K DOE
What You Will Do:
- Developing core HR programs (e.g. performance management, compensation planning, promotions, talent reviews, job descriptions, etc.).
- Driving people initiatives with strong communication skills, coaching, influencing, and offering thought-leadership regarding organizational/people-related strategy and transition planning & execution.
- Delivering an employee experience that supports the culture and values of the company.
- Ensuring timely generalist support on requirements such as administrative paperwork, disciplinary actions, employee relations, counseling and 3rd party management (benefits, payroll, recruitment).
- Providing recommendations to guide decision making related to compensation, organizational structure, attrition, promotions, and other activities.
- Proactively identifying the need for employee learning and development, retention strategies, succession planning, and career development.
- Creating, organizing or outsourcing training adapted to identified development needs.
- Implementing an onboarding process that will provide employees a successful start within all departments.
- Ensuring local labor compliance with regulatory concerns.
- Maintaining necessary personnel data to discharge duties and comply with local data privacy laws.
- Ensuring the compensation and benefits structure is the right blend and in line with industry standards.
- Working with Finance to develop and manage the HR budget.
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates from various online channels.
- Filtering resumes for all open heads and reviewing potential candidates with the Senior Management team.
- All other responsibilities will be as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgment