Job description24 Seven is partnering up with their top global sportwear client to help them find a HR Transformation Senior Business Analyst to join their team in this fully REMOTE opportunity! This is a full-time, 6 month contract with potential to extend. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an HR Business Analyst to support the HR Operations team in delivering world class support for our employees! Our team serves as the front-line delivery team for our HR programs and supports our employees with their total rewards, payroll, and HR data needs. We are searching for a natural problem solver with knowledge of how HR processes can be designed using Workday and ServiceNow.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON:
In this position, you will work with our HR functional leaders across the globe to identify compliance, program, technology, and policy requirements that impact our HR operational processes. You will work along-side our leadership team to design standard processes and tools, support with gathering business requirements, system testing, and coordinate cross-functional teams to deliver process and technology changes across our centers and vendors.
A typical day on our team includes collaborating with teams across the globe, analyzing changes to our HR processes and technology, building relationships with teammates, designing new ways of working for our functional teams, and planning for the future of HR Operations with our HR leadership.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:
You will collaborate with our HR Project Managers, our HR Functional Leaders, and our HR Technology teams. You will also collaborate with our HR Business Analysts to drive consistency and standard ways of using our HR technology to drive an excellent employee experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher or combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- 2+ years of Business Analyst experience; solutioning, requirements, testing, documentation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Workday HR experience
- Experience with HR Operational processes; Compensation Operations preferred
- Demonstrated ability to explain technical issues/solutions in business terms aligned to the business process
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines
- Proven experience executing large projects
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions; ServiceNow preferred