Our client, a successful Cosmetic Brand is hiring a PART-TIME HR Business Partner that will lead the people strategy team.
The HRBP will be responsible for partnering with employees, at all levels, to deliver proactive HR solutions to meet strategic business needs, while fostering a climate of trust and commitment.
As a partner to the Leadership Teams he/she will partner with business leaders in driving and delivering strategic initiatives including transformation programs, diversity, equity and inclusion, talent development and retention plans.
In addition, he/she will be responsible for the management of regular people process including performance management, succession planning, employee engagement, recruitment and learning and development and other employee programs.
Will be forefront in streamlining processes and identifying enhancements to further support colleagues and peers to make HR easier to do business with, including:
Onboarding, supporting immigration and ER cases.
Driven with a can-do attitude, will be seen as an SME within the team and one of the key resources in supporting our new hires in their journey within Cosmetics Brand.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with management teams in leading talent initiatives including job design, talent reviews, organization design, high potential identification and development, staff rotation and workforce planning, retention, diversity, and employee communications.
- Leading organizational change management initiatives and supporting leaders with employee communication.
- Providing day-to-day support and counsel to managers and employees on employee relations, employee queries, following up on compliance for employee programs, crafting job descriptions and facilitating employee onboarding.
- Providing coaching and guidance to leaders, managers and employees to improve or elevate performance.
- Coach leaders and managers on performance management including feedback, goal setting, employee relations and compensation planning
- Understanding the business needs and providing swift and decisive action to manage the workforce requirements
- Serve as the conduit between legal/agency/employees regarding immigration needs
- Contributing to a highly collaborative HR team on cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- A strong generalist background (5+ years with a history of evaluating and implementing HR programs and initiatives across multiple businesses areas)
- Demonstrated background in employee relations, performance management, change management and leadership development, including executive coaching.
- Experience creating strong partnerships with senior leaders and the ability to influence and coach
- Ability to work independently while collaborating with key stakeholders and HR team members.
- Superb communication skills, the ability to simply translate Human Resources requirements and theories into business language.
- A strong business focus, cultivates innovation, balances stakeholders, and creative problem solving skills.
- Resilient with ability to navigate through transition and ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive approach
- Bachelors in HR or related studies, MBA an asset
- Applicable HR Certifications and Designations applicable to California Employee Regulations
Please note that the HRBP is a part-time 3 days per week office-based role in Calabasas.
???????Must be Vaccinated.
Salary: Up to $80K DOE