We are seeking an energetic, innovative, and results-driven Human Resources Generalist. An experienced professional with knowledge in HRIS, employee relations, policy development, performance management, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and recruiting.
Reporting to the VP, Human Resources, the candidate will work as a trusted partner to deliver organizational goals and high employee satisfaction to the company.
The major areas of focus include:
· Recruiting: Work closely with and support the Talent Acquisition Team to ensure delivery of a first class recruitment process from start to finish.
· Employee Relations: Advise and support the business regarding Human Resources related topics and generally provide detailed awareness of current employment legislation and company regulations/guidelines; ensure adherence with all compliance issues and policies (such as employment conditions, Code of Conduct); advise managers about steps in progressive disciplinary process including development of performance improvement plans.
· Performance Management: Support the performance review process and managers in developing employees, activities, and training programs as required.
· Policies: Support the implementation of new Human Resources policies, processes and procedures as well as providing support in the development of Human Resources initiatives and ad hoc projects.
· Communications: Partner with HR team members on communications to employees on compensation, benefits, leave of absence, policy or talent-related issues.
· A strong Human Resources Generalist with extensive experience in a fast-paced working environment.
· Excellent working knowledge of employment law and regulations is expected; a relevant Human Resources related qualification would be useful.
· Robust employee relations experience required.
· Able to maintain confidences and handle sensitive conversations and topics with discretion and tact.
· Able to focus on key issues when faced with complex/competing priorities.
· Strong interpersonal skills, personal effectiveness, flexibility in approach and adaptable to changing situations; able to build relationships and work collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
· Effective communicator with the ability to deliver messages and influence stakeholders at all levels. Comfortable advising and coaching managers on all aspects of people management, development and change management
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Human Resources, Business, or Organizational Development.
· 5+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources generalist areas.
· Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred, not required.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
-5 Days Week On-Site in Culver City and/Commerce, CA.
Job Type: Full-time