Job descriptionIAM Engineer - REMOTE
Ready to become an integral member of a tight-knit team of IAM pros with a relentless commitment to delivering amazing customer experiences that create an environment where long-term business partnerships flourish? We anticipate what our customers need, chart a course for their success, and walk alongside them every step of the way.
- Engage in requirements gathering, analyze business processes, and provide recommendations and solutions to clients
- Assist with architecture and design of new IAM solutions
- Install, integrate, configure, test, and deploy IAM solutions
- Provide knowledge transfer, training, and support as necessary
- Maintain multiple environments following coding best practices and SDLC
- Troubleshoot and maintain IAM solutions, including product support
- Remain current on IAM and IAM market trends, tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Report status and escalate issues and risks
- Author technical documentation
- 2+ years of experience with IAM administration/implementation
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in security consulting, security administration, and/or information technology
- Must have a thorough understanding and work experience for technologies such as Header based Single Sign On, SAML, OAuth, Ws-Fed, Ws-Trust, IWA based authentication etc.
- Must have working experience in integration of multiple applications with Access management tools
- Must have working experience in workflow design and development, role-based access management, creating password policies,
- Hands-On experience with UI customization, writing scripts and developing code to fetch assertion values form multiple data sources
- Experience in integrating directories/Database as Identity Store with Access Management
- Should be very good Java/J2EE developer
- Thorough in creating technical documentation of Design, Use and Test cases
- Troubleshooting skills are also a must.
- Expertise in J2EE, JSON, REST, SCIM and SOAP-based web services.