Job descriptionHybrid Full Time Direct Hire Role. 2x per week (Monday and Wednesday) in Irvine, CA.
From the way we communicate to the way we travel and shop, the smartphone has caused one of the greatest shifts in consumer behavior since the invention of the internet. Client is a data analytics company at the forefront of understanding that shift and providing consumer brand companies insights into consumers’ behaviors and opinions. Our customers, including Walmart, ABC, Disney, Samsung, Target, Google, Lowes and many others depend on client to give them the insights they need to make product, marketing and advertising decisions. Through our 4.5 star rated app, Surveys on the Go (available in the App Store and Google Play), we have built the largest, highest rated and fastest growing smartphone consumer insights panel in the U.S. We combine validated physical location and digital behaviors with opinions from real shoppers into a comprehensive platform providing insights into what, when, how and why consumers do what they do. Simply put, we provide a better way to understand consumers.
Challenge is growing quickly, and we need the right person to be our Recruiter and manage the talent acquisition function with the support of a recruiting coordinator. This role is visible across the Company and works with Company’s executives and other managers to find the right individuals to join the challenge team in all areas – Product, Technology, Operations, Consumer Growth, Marketing, Sales and Human Resources. This includes collaborating with hiring managers to develop job specifications, understanding the market for job positions, determining the best approach for sourcing and outreach, screening candidates, and providing guidance to hiring managers so job positioning and specifications can be adjusted, as necessary to attract the right candidates. We are looking for a someone that likes people, wants a high visibility position with a fast-growing technology company, is passionate about recruiting and takes pride in finding the right candidate for each role.
- Meet with managers to develop job specifications and assess the market for the desired position.
- Identify the best strategy for sourcing and outreach using LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, agencies and other tools.
- Review incoming resumes and virtual screen qualified candidates.
- Gather and evaluate candidate feedback and guide managers through the evaluation process.
- Develop working relationships across client and gain an understanding of how each department functions and job positions support the company’s growth strategy.
- Update and maintain candidates in Paycom (applicant tracking system).
- Develop relationships with candidates to build a pipeline for future opportunities.
- Welcome candidates on the first day and oversee orientation.
- Manage and develop the recruiting coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; psychology, human resources, communications, or business administration.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, including recruiting for tech positions such as software engineers, business intelligence engineers and QA engineers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to act in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees and apply emotional intelligence strengths to varying situations.
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work from the Company’s Irvine, CA office 2x per week and on an as needed basis.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Full time salary
- Quarterly bonus opportunity based on placements and retention.
- Health benefits & 401K.
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance. PPO and HMO options - 80% coverage for employees and 50% coverage for dependents. 401k match with no vesting. Schedule & Flexibility. Unlimited Vacation. Hybrid schedule. Additional benefits. Full use of the building’s fitness center. Food trucks and farmers market. Udemy Business account for continued learning and development. Events and Company-wide celebrations - virtual & in-person Team sporting events and happy hours