Influencer Marketing Director
Influencer Marketing Director Overview:
As the Influencer Marketing Director, you will play a leadership role across key accounts within the agency delivering valuable strategic insights and counsel to agency team and clients. This position will work very closely with the top management and the global Experiential Production team members to continually assess opportunities/revenue, areas of growth, and new businesses.
Director of Digital Marketing Overview:
- Develop creative campaigns and solutions leveraging influencers and social channels to achieve client goals and objectives.
- Develop and execute influencer engagement strategies for existing and new clients
- Play a key leadership role overseeing the influencer marketing team and infusing a sense of passion around the focus areas.
- Manage direct reports, as well as work independently and balance multiple tasks
- Have consistent face time with partners to identify ways for the team to improve and social and digital growth.
- Constantly look for new opportunities to build against the agency’s core capabilities.
- Immerse yourself in client audiences’ digital and social behaviors.
- Help facilitate integration between PR teams within the agency and help lead that integration across respective accounts.
- Constantly display a deep knowledge of clients’ business needs and relevant industry trends, while looking at those trends through a strategic lens, long-term and short-term.
- Play a key role of new business proposals and presentations.
- Oversee execution of campaigns, including influencer shoots, with a keen awareness of ROI ensuring KPIs are met and consistently delivered.
- Foster relationships with relevant and leading influencers, personalities, and agency representatives.
- Have existing relationships with social content creators, photographers, and videographers with social first approach.
- Manage financial responsibilities for influencer campaigns keeping campaigns within budget-including budget development, negotiation’s, management of PO logs and project wrap reports.
Director of Digital Qualifications:
- At least 6 years’ experience in digital marketing with at least 3 years’ experience in an Influencer Marketing role leading key lines of client business, guiding influencer marketing efforts.
- Ability to develop meaningful influencer relationships that result in authentic campaigns
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail
- Proven ability to negotiate legal contracts with influencers